What is Pay Per Click (PPC)?
Pay Per Click is basically paid advertisement on the search engines like Google & Bing. PPC generates paid traffic on the website. Pay Per Click is also one of the methods of Digital Marketing like Social Media Marketing (SMM) & Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
How PPC Works?
The company bids on the certain set of selected keywords for PPC ad campaign. When a user clicks on the website link, a certain amount of money is paid by the company to the search engines like Google or Bing. The current Cost Per Click (CPC) rate is considered by the search engines.
Google AdWords or Bing Ads is used for PPC ad campaigns. Google AdWords is mostly used for PPC. Google selects the ads to display on the basis of their Quality and Relevancy.
Benefits of PPC advertising:
- Website ranks faster with the help of PPC.
- Ad display is free, a company pays to Google or Bing only when a user clicks on the website link.
- Google Analytics can be combined with Google AdWords to track and measure the results of the ad campaign.
- The company can select and improve the target Keywords to attract potential customers through PPC campaign.
- With the right strategies, PPC benefits exceed investments.
Benefits of Pay Per Click to the Businesses:
- Budget is decided by the company itself.
- The PPC ad campaign gives insights of customer’s purchase behavior & location to the businesses that help the company to focus on its potential customers in all the possible ways.
- With the help of PPC, Businesses reach its potential customers at the right time.
- PPC gives a competitive edge to the businesses in the market.
How much time does Pay Per Click (PPC) take?
Ideally, PPC ad campaigns need to run for 3 to 6 months to get desired results. Although results start showing up after 3 months.
What is the Best way to get results from PPC?
Businesses should complete the market research part before going for PPC to get better results and select proper keywords to reach the target audience/potential customers at the right time.
The misconception about PPC:
- Almost all the user clicks get converted into customers.
- PPC ad campaign is successful if the website gets a lot of clicks.
- The PPC Budget should be well planned.
- A website should be SEO ready to get guaranteed and long-lasting results.
- To avoid wastage of time and money, contact the right PPC Advertising websites.
We at 99Plus IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. provide Best Digital Marketing Services at attractive prices in Los Angeles(LA), San Francisco, USA. Get in touch with us on +1 (805)267 9746 or Email us your requirements at email@example.com for Professional Pay Per Click (PPC) Services.